We understand the importance of covenant relationship and know it is a critical part of fulfilling the will of God for our lives. Bettie and I consider it an honor to be divinely connected with you as Covenant Partners and to share in the vision of Love To Life Ministries.
Bettie and I have really experience the grace and impartation that comes from being connected as a covenant partner with other ministries. We believe in the vision God has given to Love To Life Ministries which is to extend the love of Jesus to every race and culture.
Being in a covenant partnership with Love To Life Ministries has many benefits.
Not only do you partake of the grace that on Pastor Glenn & First Lady Bettie, you also form and cultivate long lasting working relationships within the ministry, and sharing in the supporting of the variety of outreach programs.
Our commitment to our Partners:
- To pray daily for God’s richest blessings to overtake you in every area of your life (Deuteronomy 28:2).
- We commit to laboring in prayer and the Word of God (Acts 6:4).
- Send quarterly letters for your spiritual edification and growth.
- Be good stewards and operate with integrity (1 Peter 4:10).
Your commitment as a Covenant Partner:
- Always pray for Pastor Glenn Davis, his family and Love To Life Ministries (1 Timothy 2:2).
- Actively strive to enlist new Partners.
- Support us financially with your monthly pledge (Philippians 4:17).
We have always felt that it’s important to be connected to the right ministry. Partnering with Love To Life Ministries is the right ministry!
The same grace (anointing) that is on this ministry will manifested in the lives of our partners. Bettie and I are truly committed to the vision of Love To Life Ministries to save the lost, help the hurting, and spread the Gospel throughout the world. So consider partnering with us!